Veterinarians and trainers rely on Soft-Ride Comfort Boots because…
• Firm, flexible support of the hoof
• Gel increases foot and leg circulation
• Boots protect delicate, healing hooves
Each Soft-Ride Comfort Boot ships with our patented gel insert. These orthotic inserts are the key to the Soft-Ride boot’s tremendous success in helping horses.
- The gel molds quickly to the bottom of the foot to support any hoof condition.
- Many different densities and density combinations are available to fine-tune your horse’s treatment.
Soft-Ride orthotics assist the natural blood circulation in horses’ hooves by supporting their subtle weight shifts as they stand in trailers or on concrete or asphalt stall floors.
- Supports the frog to stimulate blood circulation through the hoof and leg.
- Reduces shock and vibration transfer to the rest of the skeleton.
When a horse is in pain, immediate comfort is always the first priority. Soft-Ride Equine Comfort Boots relieve suffering from a wide variety of hoof conditions and disorders.
- Protects, supports and stabilizes the foot in chronic laminitis or hoof injury.
- Provides easy-to-remove bandage and dressing coverage for pre- and post-surgical care.
- Cushions sore hooves recovering from chronic lameness.