The Draper Equine Therapy Stable Sheet offers the same great therapeutic benefits that keep your horse feeling his best as the beloved Anti-Sweat Sheet but less likely to have shavings stick to it. Like all Draper Therapy Products, this sheet uses Celliant Technology.
Celliant® is the world’s most technologically advanced fiber that is a proprietary blend of minerals which have been extruded into a polyester fiber. Celliant encourages not only alleviation of pain and other negative symptoms, but an actual improvement of the body’s natural systems. Celliant’s oxygen studies were done independently by three separate doctors and all tests came to the same conclusion, that Celliant increases tissue oxygen levels which has been shown to increase performance, relieve pain and improve muscle recovery. A separate study has also shown a statistically significant reduction in pain associated with diabetic neuropathy, arthritis and other conditions caused by poor blood circulation. One key mineral in Celliant is titanium dioxide which is a photocatalyst, or light absorbing mineral. Electromagnetic energy given off by the body is absorbed (typically in the infrared and visible light ranges) and then reemitted into the body with modified wavelengths. This energy is then able to reach more deeply into the tissue due to the increased refraction and light scattering properties of the minerals in Celliant than it would have otherwise. In the tissue, the energy vasodilates blood vessels and allows more oxygenated blood flow to reach poorly circulating areas. The increased blood flow and tissue oxygen levels help muscles and joints combat stiffness, soreness and edema caused by aging, injury or arthritis.
Products containing Celliant have no adverse effects as they work directly with the body to enable it to be more effective and as such can be used continually.
All products are made in the USA.
The Draper Equine Therapy Stable Sheets are machine washable and dryer safe.
They are available in black with burgundy or navy trim.
Available in the following sizes: 70″, 72″, 74″, 76″, 78″, 80″, 82″, 84″, 86″
Where to purchase my Draper Products?
- How does it work?
- What is a responsive textile?
- How do I care for my Draper Therapies Products?
- Has it been clinically tested?
- Is it possible to get too much light or too much oxygen?
- What is in Celliant that makes it produce therapeutic effects?
- Are there any side effects from using products with Celliant?
- How long do I need to use the products to get the positive effects?
- How do you know it is working?
- Does it have to come in contact with the body or skin to work?
- How can Celliant make the light reflect back toward the body and no in all directions?
- How was Celliant Developed and why?
- What sets Celliant apart from other therapeutic products?
- How does it directly differ from magnet or ceramic therapy?
- Will Celliant products help treat or reduce pain caused by arthritis or diabetes?
- Will my Celliant product still work through my pillowcase, sheets, extra layers of clothing, Etc.?
- Where can I purchase Draper Therapies Products?