VIP Equestrian Pad - Original
The VIP Equestrian pad is a proprietary viscoelastic polymer (not gel), that molds to the horse’s back to eliminate pressure on the spine. This equestrian pad is soft, flexible and seamless with no pressure causing trims.
The Very Important Pad (VIP) is a saddle pad made with a proprietary viscoelastic polymer. This material has been used for over 50 years in human medical settings in the prevention and treatment of pressure sores and ulcers in human patients. The impact protection of this proprietary polymer behaves like fat and skin and doesn’t leak or bottom out under pressure, providing better cushioning to the horse’s back while dispersing heat to regulate temperature.
The VIP Equestrian pad fits English saddles and is available in Original (fits saddles with seat sizes 17 – 18.5 inches.
- Superior textured structure gives high tensile strength, the key to maintaining shape under extreme and prolonged compression
- Soft, flexible and seamless with no pressure. Molds to your horses back like a low profile second skin
- A thin film gullet eliminates pressure on the horse's spine
- Only 8mm thick so does not alter your saddle fit
- Bobbles increase surface area, alleviating pressure points and evenly distributing weight
- Doesn’t stick, cause friction or pluck hair when removed.
* Actual color may vary - Although we have tried our best to make these images true to color, color display may vary between devices.