Dual-mode design that has a percussion motor and a micro-vibration motor. Both are controlled by a power dial to meet your desired intensity.
- POWERFUL CORDLESS + RECHARGEABLE: Powerful cordless percussion massager. High speed percussion motor up to 3,700 RPM. Facial micro-vibration motor on handle side operating up to 10,000 RPM. Variable speed dial to adjust intensity of percussion or vibration.
- LIGHTWEIGHT EASY REACH DESIGN: Easy to hold extra long handle for hard to reach areas. Slim innovative design. Easy to use for self massage or with a partner. Approximate weight & dimensions 1.75 lb., 16.5” L x 2.75” W x 3.5” H.
- PROFESSIONALS RECOMMEND: Repetitive acute percussion therapy relieves muscle tension, knots, spasms, aches and pains. Massage helps release trigger points, increase blood flow, relax muscles and gain greater range of motion. Great for use on areas such as neck, back, legs and feet. Five uniquely designed percussion attachments. Plus bonus facial attachment.
- Two massagers in one, for percussion and microvibration therapy
- Powerful for deep tissue massage (3,700 RPM)
- Dissolves painful muscle knots and adhesions
- Improves circulation and speeds muscle recovery
- Soothes inflamed joints and tendons
- Relieves tension in the jaw and temples
- 1.75 pounds. Approximate dimensions 16.5"L x 2.75"W x 4"H
Also included are 7 different massage attachments to address different areas of the body and unique styles of massage; soft, medium or firm.
●Air-Cushion Stick - Our patented Air-Cushion Attachment provides a softer contact surface for areas that are more bone than tissue. Great for tendonitis, carpal tunnel and shin splints, or for a softer general massage.
●Point Stick - For deep penetration of specific pain areas in the shoulders, neck, back and the soles of the feet. The Point Stick Attachment helps break down adhesions that form around cramped muscles, for lasting relief.
●7-Head Stick - The 7-Head Stick Attachment provides an aggressive percussion massage that penetrates deep into big muscle groups, relaxing and relieving pain. It’s especially effective in preventing sports injury and speeding muscle recovery.
●Body Massage Oil Stick - Ideal for massaging essential oils and pain creams into hard-to-reach spots like the middle and lower back. A favorite for couple massage
●Scalp Massage Stick - Great for relieving headaches and the tensions of everyday life. The soft silicone nubs gently massage the scalp and temples to loosen tight muscles and relieve stress.
●Facial Massage Stick - Perfect for revitalizing facial skin and muscles. Use it with the Vibration motor to massage in cleansers, toners, creams, and moisturizers. Also, an excellent way to relive jaw pain associated with TMJ.