- Replaces cumbersome standing wraps
- Prevents stocking up
- Provides support and comfort for tired legs
- Reduces bandage rub
- Breathable, heat dissipating, moisture wicking
- Quick drying, machine washable and dryable
- Made in the USA
- Colors: Black, green (olive), grey(charcoal), light blue (steel blue), pink (raspberry), purple (plum)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L in Front and Hind (sold in pairs)
Equi Flexsleeve, a proprietary blend of multi-tensioned fibers infused with antimicrobial technology, acts as a compression sleeve/therapeutic joint support for horses. The sleeve fits loosely over the pastern and offers 20-30 mmHg of compression at the fetlock joint when applied to a mildly or moderately swollen leg. The sleeve takes the place of traditional standing wraps and can be worn for longer periods of time than traditional wraps. Unlike traditional wraps, the sleeve allows heat to dissipate, does not immobilize the joints and remains in position as swelling decreases. Because Equi Flexsleeve has no adjustable straps or fasteners, the element of human error in application is removed.
The sleeve comes in seven sizes fitting both front and hind legs and is available in eight colors (black, navy, charcoal gray, hunter green, light blue, royal purple, pink and white).
The sleeve is comparable in pricing to traditional wraps.
Made in America, Equi Flexsleeve is knit in North Carolina (Twin City Knitting) and is packaged in Ohio.