Mechanism of Action:
The mechanism of low level laser therapy (LLLT) is combined with wavelength 808nm and 650nm laser, when it gives you the direct irradiation on your knee, joint, neck or spine, thus to improve the microcirculation & metabolism in the irradiated area and increase an abundant blood supply to the injured tissues. In addition, the cold laser device increases the tensile strength of tissue, accelerate the rehabilitation of the sports injury, relieve the pain and anti-inflammation. The 660mW cold laser therapy machine has been proven in clinical trials to promote faster healing times and reduce pain.
- Laser Type: Class 3B
- Perfect coherence: laser pain relief -808 is the only perfectly coherent beam over an area as large as 4.5 cm². 808nm laser beams can penetrate to 4-6cm depth roughly. 650nm laser beams are about 2-3cm depth.
Maximum Output power: 800mW - 150mW each 808nm laser diode and 5mW each 650nm diode
- Number of laser diodes: five 808nm laser beam, and ten 650nm laser beam.
- Working mode: Pulse mode and continuous mode
- Power setting: Three levels intensity for adjustment
- Time setting: Start from 5 minutes, from 5 to 30 minutes adjustable
- Battery capacity: built-in lithium battery 5200mAh
- Easy to use: Includes a basic user manual in English.
- Arthritis, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, heal pain, chronic joint bruising, calcaneal spur, acute lumbago, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis
- Wound healing, gout, ulcers, varicose veins
- Sports injuries, rehabilitation
- Veterinary pain relief machine for horse, dog, animal
Treatment Advantages of Handy Laser Pain Relief Machine
- Proven results for pain relief, healing acceleration for inflammation, as well as skeletal, tissue, and skin injuries.
- Enables daily treatment and treatment continuity for optimal results.
- An ideal device for first aid and immediate care for a large variety of problems.
- Natural healing and non-invasive, no side effect treatment.
- Suitable for both professional and home medics.
- Increases the efficiency of traditional physiotherapy and conventional treatments.
- Decreases the consumption of chemical medication.
- Easy to operate and user-friendly.
- Light, portable, and rechargeable for continuous operation of over 5 hours.
What are cold laser therapy contraindications?
Do not use laser therapy: pregnant, cancer, and/or hemorrhagic diseases.
The use method of cold laser therapy is easy, you only need to adopt the laser therapy device to irradiate the place where you feel pain directly, 20-30 minutes per time, once per day, continuously use 7 days, then re-evaluate and repeat until recovered.
For the acute pain, swelling, wound, inflammation, after only one week, you will feel the great effects.
For the chronic pain, if you treat according to our laser therapy protocols, you can get the result sooner, we have the client feedback, they get the positive result for the herniated disc, cervical spondylosis only three treatments and they saw results.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
What will you receive?
One hand held laser therapy device, EU/US charger, basic user manual, protective glasses, warranty card.
*NOTE: It is recommended that you wear Safety Glasses while using any laser. No matter what class laser (even pointer pen lasers)- NEVER look directly into any laser.
What can you use the Cold Laser for?
The professional cold laser therapy can be used for: herniated disc, cervical spondylosis, rheumatoid arthritis, varicose veins, heel pain, femoral head necrosis, sciatica, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, cold, asthma, pulmonary heart disease and related diseases, cholecystitis, appendicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic effusion, hepatic cyst, chronic hepatitis, periarthritis of shoulder, chronic gastritis, superficial gastritis, chronic enteritis, gastric ulcer treatment plan, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, cold, asthma, pulmonary heart disease, apoplexy sequelae of the lower extremities, cerebral apoplexy sequela upper limb, Insufficient blood supply to the leg and muscle atrophy, the lumbar shoulder disc protrudes, etc.