A quality class 3B 660mW 808nm hand held laser machine, with the laser therapy protocols, to help you get the result sooner. Cold Therapy Lasers are 95% effective for pain relieving and anti-inflammation in many cases.
Mechanism of Action:
The mechanism of low level laser therapy (LLLT) is combined with wavelength 808nm and 650nm laser, when it gives you the direct irradiation on your knee, joint, neck or spine, thus to improve the microcirculation & metabolism in the irradiated area and increase an abundant blood supply to the injured tissues. In addition, the cold laser device increases the tensile strength of tissue, accelerate the rehabilitation of the sports injury, relieve the pain and anti-inflammation. The 660mW cold laser therapy machine has been proven in clinical trials to promote faster healing times and reduce pain.
- Laser Type: Class 3B
- Perfect coherence - laser pain relief -808 is the only perfectly coherent beam over an area as large as 4.5 cm². 808nm laser beams can penetrate to 4-6cm depth roughly. 650nm laser beams are about 2-3cm depth.
- Peak power: High - 660mW (a quarter watt) in micro-pulses, three 808nm laser beam, and twelve 650nm laser beam.
- Working mode: Pulse mode and continuous mode
- Power setting: Three grade for adjustment
- Time setting: Start from 15 minutes, from 15 to 60 minutes adjustable
- Battery capacity: built-in lithium battery 2600mAh
- Power supply: with U.S/EU/UK/AU Plug
- Easy to use: Includes a basic user manual in English.
- Arthritis, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, heal pain, chronic joint bruising, calcaneal spur, acute lumbago, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis
- Wound healing, gout, ulcers, varicose veins
- Sports injuries, rehabilitation
- Veterinary pain relief machine for horse, dog, animal
Treatment Advantages of Handy Laser Pain Relief Machine
- Proven results for pain relief, healing acceleration for inflammation, as well as skeletal, tissue, and skin injuries.
- Enables daily treatment and treatment continuity for optimal results.
- An ideal device for first aid and immediate care for a large variety of problems.
- Natural healing and non-invasive, no side effect treatment.
- Suitable for both professional and home medics.
- Increases the efficiency of traditional physiotherapy and conventional treatments.
- Decreases the consumption of chemical medication.
- Easy to operate and user-friendly.
- Light, portable, and rechargeable for continuous operation of over 5 hours.
What are cold laser therapy contraindications?
Do not use laser therapy: pregnant, cancer, and/or hemorrhagic diseases.
The use method of cold laser therapy is easy, you only need to adopt the laser therapy device to irradiate the place where you feel pain directly, 20-30 minutes per time, once per day, continuously use 7 days, then re-evaluate and repeat until recovered.
For the acute pain, swelling, wound, inflammation, after only one week, you will feel the great effects.
For the chronic pain, if you treat according to our laser therapy protocols, you can get the result sooner, we have the client feedback, they get the positive result for the herniated disc, cervical spondylosis only three treatments and they saw results.
Full 1 year warranty, if the instrument doesn't work not for the artificial reasons, within the warranty time we will change the new instrument for you, over the warranty time, we will repair for you and only take little charge of material.
What will you receive?
One hand held laser therapy device, EU/US charger, basic user manual, warranty card.
What can you use the Cold Laser for?
The professional cold laser therapy can be used for: herniated disc, cervical spondylosis, rheumatoid arthritis, varicose veins, heel pain, femoral head necrosis, sciatica, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, cold, asthma, pulmonary heart disease and related diseases, cholecystitis, appendicitis, pelvic inflammatory disease, pelvic effusion, hepatic cyst, chronic hepatitis, periarthritis of shoulder, chronic gastritis, superficial gastritis, chronic enteritis, gastric ulcer treatment plan, chronic pharyngitis, bronchitis, cold, asthma, pulmonary heart disease, apoplexy sequelae of the lower extremities, cerebral apoplexy sequela upper limb, Insufficient blood supply to the leg and muscle atrophy, the lumbar shoulder disc protrudes, etc.