Cold Laser Therapy Device (LLLT) Handheld- Class 3B
A quality class 3B Cold Laser LLLT with (5) 808nm laser diodes and (10) 650nm laser diodes for a maximum output of 800mW. Cold Therapy Lasers are 95% effective for pain relieving and anti-inflammation in many cases. This handheld cold laser has MORE 808nm diodes and is stronger than other similar handheld lasers on the market. Includes FREE protective eye-wear.
- COLD LASER TYPE: Class 3B Cold Laser
- LASER WAVELENGTH: 650nm & 808nm
- NUMBER OF LASER DIODES: 5x808nm and 10x650nm
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 1300mW - 150mW each 808nm laser diode and 5mW each 650nm laser diode
- WORKING MODES: Pulse mode and continuous mode
- TIME SETTING: 5 - 30 minutes in 5 minute intervals
- POWER ADJUSTMENT: 3 levels intensity for adjustment
- POWER LEVEL: 1 - 267mW, level 2 - 533mW, level 3 - 800mW
- JOULES OUTPUT:
- .8 joules per second
- BATTERY: built-in lithium battery 5200mAh (4,000 hours use)
- TIME USAGE: 2-3 hours on a full charge
PENETRATION: 808nm laser beams can penetrate to 4-6cm depth roughly. 650nm laser beams reach about 2-3cm depth.
PEAK POWER: High – 1300NM (a quarter watt) in micro-pulses, with five 808nm laser beams concentrated at the center surrounded by 10 - 650nm laser beams.
Cold lasers, or LLLT, are NOT recommended for cancerous areas or where cancer was removed. Like any other equipment, LLLT should never be used to treat eyes unless it is being done so by a veterinarian with proper training, as it is very easy to do more damage. It is NOT recommended for use if pregnant. Never use LLLT near the thyroid.
Cold laser therapy (LLLT) is thought to work when the light an LLLT device emits passes through the skin into the body, where it stimulates the energy and respiration centers of cells – mitochondria – resulting in greater cell energy, communication, nutrition, growth and life.
LLLT is used to reduce inflammation, the most common cause of musculoskeletal pain. Research has shown that it reduces the cells and enzymes responsible for causing inflammation and increases antioxidant and anti-inflammatory enzymes.
Each laser has two sets of beams. Ten 650 nanometer laser beams are set around the perimeter of the device head. They reach a depth of 2-3 centimeters in depth and are perfect for reaching acupressure points as well as more surface level issues like skin and hair.
The center of the device head has Five 808 nanometer laser beams, which penetrate much deeper tissue – 4-6 centimeters deep, As such, the lasers can penetrate rotator cuffs, static nerve pain, lower back pain, tissue injuries and inflammation.
- Arthritis, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, heal pain, chronic joint bruising, calcaneal spur, acute lumbago, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis
- Wound healing, gout, ulcers, varicose veins
- Sports injuries, rehabilitation
- Veterinary pain relief machine for horse, dog, animals
- Treatment Advantages of Cold Laser Pain Relief Therapy
- Proven results for pain relief, healing acceleration for inflammation, as well as skeletal, tissue, and skin injuries.
- Enables daily treatment and treatment continuity for optimal results.
- An ideal device for first aid and immediate care for a large variety of problems.
- Natural healing and non-invasive, no side effect treatment.
- Increases the efficiency of traditional physiotherapy and conventional treatments.
- Decreases the consumption of chemical medication.
- Easy to operate and user-friendly.
- Light, portable, and rechargeable for continuous operation of over 5 hours.
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
What will you receive?
One handheld laser therapy device, soft storage case, EU/US charger, basic user manual, protective glasses, 1-Year Warranty.
*NOTE: It is recommended that you wear Safety Glasses while using any laser. No matter what class laser (even pointer pen lasers)- NEVER look directly into any laser.
Resources for Acupressure in Horses & Dogs
Dr. Bruno was a member of the group of acupuncturists who founded the first two schools of Acupuncture in the United States. He is the past president of the American Association of Oriental Medicine. In addition to the extensive research on developing animal acupuncture, Dr. Bruno has done research at Harvard Medical School and at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, looking into the practical applications of acupuncture for the treatment of pain.
Dr. Bruno is the founder and a director of the American Board of Animal Acupuncture and currently teaches animal acupuncture at the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture in Arizona. Dr. Bruno uses the Brandenburg Laser on horses and small animals, and has found it superior to other lasers on the market.