Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) re-energizes damaged cells by inducing electrical changes within the cell that restore it to it’s normal healthy state. Because of this, cellular metabolism is boosted, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved and oxygen carrying capacity is increased. Ultimately, the immune system becomes healthier, the nervous system relaxes, bones and joints become stronger and vital organs such as the liver, kidneys and colon are able to rid themselves of impurities thus detoxifying the body. Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) can reduce pain and improve the quality of your life by allowing your body to function as it was designed to do.
Repair, Rebuild, Maintain, & Prevent …
Research has proven neurological, physiological and psychological benefits with the use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy. Additionally, it has repeatedly shown better tissue repair in FAR LESS time, with NO adverse re-actions.
- Repairs damaged and diseased tissue
- Repairs torn tendons and fractured bones
- Increases the cellular level of oxygen absorption up to 200%
- Enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells
- Improves circulation by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries
- Reduces pain, swelling, inflammation and irritation
- Stimulates endorphins, serotonin, and the body’s natural healing process
- Anti-Inflammatory, by reducing the enzymes that cause inflammation up to 75%
- Causes the PH to become more alkaline, allowing for better oxygen uptake
- Returns the energy back in to the cells
- The pulse is a 3-D effect to the body at the cellular level
- Influences the ion exchange at the cellular level and greatly improves the oxygen utilization of diseased or damaged tissues
- Influences cell behavior by inducing electrical changes around and with in the cell
- Improves calcium transport increasing absorption of calcium in bones and cartilage in joints
- Works as a catalyst to increase bone density and muscle mass
- Causes the body to start a detoxification process
We have PEMF Therapy Equipment available for Sale and Rental through The Brandenburg’s Store and also offer treatments for your Horse.
If you have any other questions about PEMF therapy you can give us a call at (618) 660-7266.
_________________________________________________Source: Timothy Patterson, DVM, CVA, VCP & www.LotusHealing Arts.net